Blackberry Seed Oil (Rubus laciniatus), native to the United States and Europe, is obtained by cold-pressing blackberry seeds producing a dark green emollient oil with a mild aroma. It is rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants like tocopherols and tocotrienols, a group of chemicals that are part of the Vitamin E family, and essential fatty acids. Blackberry Seed Oil has a medium viscosity and rapidly absorbs into the skin making it a great choice for facial oils and various skincare products. Blackberry Seed Oil contains 54-60% of linoleic acid, which is a polyunsaturated fatty acid and Omega 6 fatty acid. Blackberry Seed Oil leaves skin feeling extremely hydrated making it a wonderful oil for mature, sensitive, damaged, and problem skin.
- Rich in Vitamin C
- High in Omega 3-6-9 Essential Fatty Acids
- Extremely hydrating
- Great for mature, sensitive, damaged, and problem skin
- Rapidly absorbs into the skin
- Great used on hair, skin, lips, and nails
- Wonderful alone or mixed with other organic carrier oils