WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to make an anhydrous (not containing water) scrub
- How to use an oil-based and natural preservative
- How to use a safe essential oil dilution rate
- How to select essential oils, carrier oils, and exfoliants for your skin type
- How to use a formulation calculator
- Learn product safety and proper sanitation practices
- and much more!
GET ON THE INSIDE TRACK
I’ll show you how to use a formulation spreadsheet and how to modify your recipe by weight and percentages. I’ll also show you how to batch a formula just in case you want to make enough to package and sell or make gifts for family and friends. I’ll have you formulating like a pro in no time!
I’LL SHARE MY FAVORITE SUPPLIERS WITH YOU
Using high-quality ingredients is really important to me and I’m going to show you where I get my essential oils, carrier oils, and other ingredients from. The best thing about this is that you’ll be buying from the same places that so many skincare companies buy from and once you learn how to make your own skincare products, you’ll never overpay for another product again!